Date: 13 – 17 May – Gauteng
Date: 25 – 29 November – Durban
This 5 day course is intended for delegates who will be required to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of building plan examination and the conduction of fire inspections. These include fire safety personnel and short-term insurance professionals.
The key course content is as follows:
- Fire Risk Assessment and Fire Safety
- Management of Specific Risks
- Responsibility of the local authorities
- Responsibility of the plan submissions applicant
- Building plan interpretation and identifying building services
- Inspect first-aid, fighting Equipment and fixed Fire Suppression Systems to determine operational readiness and suitability.
- Law Enforcement and Legal Opinion.
- Record-keeping, Report, Permits and Certificates
This course is accredited with 27.5 CPD hours from the Institution of Fire Engineers UK.
This course is open to anyone, no IFE or ECSA membership is required to attend.
Please contact Jennifer at email@example.com for more information.