A title for individuals or organisations with an interest in fire engineering who wish to take part in the IFE activities but have not met the requirements of a membership grade.
Affiliate members receive all the benefits of an ordinary membership such as a copy of the quarterly International Fire Professional journal, Branch newsletter, discount on listed books, attendance at IFE events at the discounted member rate, etc.
Special additional benefits to Affiliate Organisations are:
- Affiliate Membership Certificate for display
- Use of the Affiliate Organisation logo (for company stationery, decals for company vehicles etc.)
- Opportunity to get involved with the South African Branch to run a technical CPD event around your product line
- Partnership with the International Organisation and Awarding Body for Fire Professionals
- Unique access to the members only area of www.ife.org.uk and access to the online forum.
Subscription fees are renewable on 1 January every year. New members joining from October to December will receive these months ‘gratis’ when paying the following year’s rate. Subscription fees are linked to the UK Pound and may therefore be subject to fluctuations in exchange rate. A membership application form must accompany new applications.
|Grade / Title||2018|
Method of payment
|Standard Bank of SA Ltd
Institution of Fire Engineers (SA)
Cash, bank deposit, EFT, postal order, money order, moneygram are all acceptable methods of payment. Official company orders are not accepted for exam fee payments. Foreign payments must be done via SWIFT transfer from your bank to ours. With EFT and bank deposits please send proof of payment with your name and contact number clearly written on it, accompanied by the appropriate application.
Affiliate Organisation application form download