Studying for a career in the fire industry? Why not sign up as a member? You will receive access to Member Only resources, including the IFEs journal, International Fire Professional.
Why should you join the IFE?
- Membership of one of the largest and most international fire engineering associations in the world.
- Quarterly International Fire Professional journal published in the UK.
- International membership card.
- Branch newsletter.
- Discount on examination study material, conferences, seminars and workshops.
- Access to 11,500 members in 41 Branches for publication and communication of information on the latest development in fire engineering technology.
- Development of many products and services for your continuous development as a member of the Fire Industry.
- Opportunities to meet other members through branch and international meetings/conferences from all levels and activities within the Fire Industry.
- Opportunities to meet other members within the examination programme, form study groups and obtain academic assistance from fellow students.
- Opportunity to follow a programme of Continuing Professional Development.
- National and international recognition of membership to the Institution, which can assist in career progression. It also represents a recognised level of achievement.
- Benefits of advanced knowledge of products and services.
- Designator initials after your name depending on the grade you apply for.
- Opportunities for promotion/contacts within ones own chosen industry.
- Interface with other Professional Institutes.
Above all, the Institution of Fire Engineers is an independent organisation for those in the Fire Industry to communicate with each other through a central professional body and learned society to the benefit of its members.